Syracuse Ska Forum

Discussing ska & reggae in Upstate New York
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 21 Dead Monkeys
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:09 pm 
585 Ska

Quote:
Hey kids. As you may or may not know, we here at 21deadmonkeys have been experiencing some financial stress these past couple of weeks. It's gotten a little bit worse and I just want to prepare you in case something happens. So about two weeks ago, we lost internet. It got taken away because we can't afford to pay the bill anymore. It's really not so big a deal. I mean the local library lets me use up to an hour there and my grandma has dialup. The only bummer is that I'm used to being online between 11-1 at night and neither of these options best suit that. Plus I can't listen to music or use aim on either. Also, having your own website seems kind of silly when you don't have internet in your own home.

Speaking of which... At the end of this month, my ownership of 21deadmonkeys.com will cease. Normally I would just renew it for another year, but like I said, I'm poor. So if we're not here next week, you'll know why.

In case we're not here next week, I just want to say thanks to everybody who comes here. It's really awesome to see people supporting this site. Thanks for buying stickers and shirts. Thanks for talking to us online. Thanks for telling us about bands. Thanks for checking our site everyday to see if we updated. You guys are awesome and we love you for it. Thank you.

off the train,
mmr 21

It was such a good comic too. :(

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:44 am 
Syracuse Ska

Does anyone else here really like that comic? It's a bit more juvenile than I'd prefer, but it definitely seems worth saving ...

Profile E-mail